viernes, 21 de abril de 2017

Self-assessment

During this module about "Call centers" I have, to be honest, that I have learnt many things, because before I just have heard that call center was a place where people receive calls and things like that, but after this course I have learnt how a call center work and also what do people who work there do. The methodology during this module was a kind of different compared with the traditional one, I was not aware of it but I liked it after all, because the teacher was focus on get us familiar with the matter, not only as a building but also the way that call centers work and what happens inside them; and I consider that to have someone who has worked in many call centers as Carlos Garcia provides us a better understanding of them. I think that the topics that were taught were interesting and I learned something from each of them.
 On the other hand, during this module we had the opportunity to have a close relationship with the teacher through a WhatsApp group, where everyone was able to ask, answer or send an article or a picture about educational topics, I consider that this was helpful way to be in touch not only with the teacher but also with our classmates, and this enhances friendship. The group was very active since the very beginning, but I have to be honest that sometimes I did not participate because when checked the texts after work, they had been sent some hours before and other people had answered the question or gave their opinions, even though in some cases I answered some questions or gave my opinions about something that was asked; lately, I have been participating a little bit more by giving opinions or answering questions about some things that my classmates asked because fortunately, I can see the texts on time or not too late, but I wish I could have participated some more. 
Finally, I consider that my grade during this call center module is 8, every time I could I read the things that were posted on the blog and also gave my opinions on every topic and participated a little bit during the classes, not in all of them but in some, and I tried to discuss with some classmates when I had a doubt about a concept or a topic. 


Aguilar Chávez, Gerson Emmanuel

4 comentarios:

  1. Good experience Gerson.. You are right, we got a good time with you Carlos Garcia and all the classmate.. CallCenter module was fantastic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great Gerson! I agree with you everything was very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

TASK NUMBER 4

The US  AT&T AZ:  Cave Creek Marketplace, 20235 N Cave Creek Rd Suite A100, Phoenix, AZ 85024, EE. UU. DISH MI:  13832 Van Dyke,...